© Kimberly Yatsko
My passion for my work comes from my clients and helping them with their current problems and longstanding patterns in a caring, nonjudgmental, and insightful way.
I feel deeply honored to be a witness to clients’ secrets, struggles, triumphs, and transformations. And I am often inspired by the joint learning and collaboration that happens on this journey when working with individuals, couples, families, teens, and groups.
The treatment method I use is customized to meet your needs and may include the following:
Attachment Theory, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, EMDR, Family Systems Theory, Internal Family Systems, Mindfulness, Narrative Therapy, Object Relations, Psychodynamic, Resiliency Skills, Solution-Focused Therapy, Strength-Based Therapy, and Trauma Resiliency Model.
My education and training has prepared me for a wide range of concerns. In addition to working in a private-practice setting, I have also worked at the following locations:
• Community Mental Health Center
• Public Schools
• Residential Setting for Severely, Mentally Ill Adults
• Addiction and Mental Health Treatment Center
Some of my areas of specialty include the following:
• Trauma and PTSD
• Couples and Relationship Challenges
• Creative Clients
• Career Transitions
• Emotional Difficulty
• Family Members of the Mentally Ill
From my multicultural family background and doing humanitarian work abroad, I celebrate all types of diversity and various points of view.
Pepperdine University Graduate School of
Education and Psychology,
Los Angeles, CA
Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology,
Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
Lynne Bidwell LMFT, LPCC
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
16055 Ventura Boulevard
Encino, CA, 91436
Lynne Rafool Bidwell, LMFT88537, LPCC3671
Copyright © 2015 Lynne Rafool Bidwell.
All Rights Reserved.
• Alliant International University
Career Counseling Theories and Techniques
• American Red Cross Disaster Mental Health Training
• California Association of Batterers
40-hour certificate of completion
• Certificate in Dispute Resolution (Mediation),
The Straus Institute,
Pepperdine University School of Law
• EMDRIA approved EMDR Training
Level 1 and 2, 45-hour certificate of completion
• Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT)
Workshop with Sue Johnson, Ed.D.
• Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy (PACT)
with Stan Tatkin, PsyD
Level 1 and 2
• Southern CA Counseling Center
The Abuse Prevention Program (TAPP)
Trauma & Resilience Specialization
• Trauma Resource Institute,
Trauma Resiliency Model (TRM)
Level 1 and 2 Training
Community Resiliency Model (CRM)
Certified CRM Skills Trainer