If you would like more information, please use the form below. Thank you.
Contact and Information
Call 911 if you are in danger or experiencing
a life-threatening emergency.
16055 Ventura Boulevard
Encino, CA 91436
For your convenience and when appropriate, video conferencing is available. Enjoy your sessions from home.
Therapy Sessions and Fee:
• My rate is $220.00 per 50-minute session. I also have a sliding scale for clients that
need financial assistance.
• Sessions longer than 50 minuets are available for an additional fee.
• I am available for appointments during the week, in the evenings, and on the weekends.
• I accept cash, check or credit card at the time of the session.
• Please contact me to discuss your specific needs and goals for therapy.
I offer a free 20-minute phone consultation.
I am an in-network provider for some insurance companies. For other insurance companies, I am an out-of-network provider, but I can provide a bill at the end of each month for you to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. If needed, I am happy to help you with this process.
Please cancel your session within 24 hours. For example, an appointment for Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. should be canceled by no later then Monday at 1:00 p.m. Cancellations outside of the 24-hour window will be charged the session fee.
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist. All sessions and paperwork remain confidential with the following exceptions outlined below. In these scenarios, I may be legally obligated to break your confidence:
• If you are at a risk of harming yourself or another.
• If there is suspected child, elder, or dependent person abuse.
• If there is downloading, streaming, or accessing through electronic or digital media,
material in which a child is sexually exploited.
• If mandated by a court of law.
• If mandated by the Patriot Act of 2001, which requires therapists (and others) in certain
circumstances to provide the FBI with client documents and other records while prohibiting
the therapist from disclosing the FBI's request to the client.
• If you are utilizing insurance, insurance plans generally limit coverage to certain diagnosable and
reportable mental conditions. Also insurance companies occasionally request copies of therapy notes
to monitor ongoing progress in therapy.
Good Faith Estimate (GFE):
• You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental
health care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance
or who are not using insurance, an estimate of the expected charges for medical services,
including psychotherapy services.
• You have the right to receive a GFE for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services,
including psychotherapy services. You can ask me, and any other provider you choose, for a GFE before
you schedule a service.
• If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your GFE, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a
copy of your GFE.
• For questions or more information visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.
Please contact me with questions about my services.
Copyright © 2015-2021 Lynne Rafool Bidwell. All Rights Reserved.